We use Power Diary for our online bookings. Here are some tips on how to use it.
Or, go straight to the Power Diary booking portal….
To Make An Appointment
Click on the online booking link to be taken to the Power Diary bookings page Follow the prompts: Login and if new to this page, create a login. This will take you to a page that says “Book an Appointment”, “Book a Class”, “My Appointments”. Click on your choice. Gentle Hands Massage – Home Visit – click on “Select”. Choose your service and if you are not sure, then just choose the amount of time you want ie 30, 60 or 90 minutes. It will then ask you to choose your provider – click on “Select”. The next screen is a Calendar of availability – click through until you find something suitable. If nothing suits, please send me a text message or email. A “Final Step” screen pops up. Check your details and choose “Book Now”. “Appointment Booked” screen appears – your appointment is confirmed. Check your emails for the booking confirmation which will contain details for your appointment including address.
Your Appointment is Confirmed
This page shows you the details about your appointment An email will be on its way containing address details You will receive notification of your appointment via email A reminder will be sent to you the day prior
Change your Mind?
Reschedule or Cancel Appointments If you make a booking and something comes up that you cannot keep this appointment or you need to reschedule, please phone, text, email, Facebook message. If you prefer the old fashioned way of making appointments, just phone.
Remedial / Relaxation Appointments
To streamline your appointment and to ensure you receive the best possible treatment, new clients booking in for a Remedial or Relaxation Massage are asked to fill in and submit the online health summary form. This is secure and confidential. Alternatively you can download the Health History Form PDF to bring to your first appointment. If you are booking an Oncology Massage or Lymphatic Drainage we will fill out your health summary form together at your first appointment.
Oncology, pregnancy, lymph massage – 30 or 60 mins This covers the following massages:
- Pregnancy Massage – modified techniques and style of application suitable for each trimester supporting the woman and her baby during the significant physiological and emotional changes that occur during pregnancy
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage – stimulates the lymphatic system to absorb and transport lymph
- Compression Garment Fitting – venous, lymphoedema, lipoedema, immobility, pregnancy, travel
- Lymphoedema Management – Complex Decongestive Therapy (CDT). Compression, massage, self-care, education, risk factors
- Oncology Massage – for cancer patients at all stages
Remedial Massage – 60 mins
- Remedial Massage – deeper massage focused on problem areas of pain and injury
- Swedish Massage – a relaxing massage for just about anyone