Are you interested in the lymphatic system? Do you have clients presenting to your clinic with a history of cancer, lymphoedema, lipoedema or other chronic congestive condition, but you’re unable to treat them because you haven’t yet had the appropriate training?
Then the accredited Casley-Smith Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy (DLT) course will be perfect for you! Done over two separate modules. This course is Module A, a 6-day intensive course covering theory and manual drainage. You may also know this as Complex Lymphatic Therapy (CLT) or Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT).
Remedial Massage Therapist with a special interest in Medical Massage including the Management of Lymphoedema and Lipoedema, Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Education.
Jacqui is available to speak at your group on risk factors, pros and cons and techniques you can implement to prevent/maintain your lymphoedema.
Based in Morayfield, just north of Brisbane (working from my home clinic) we have a particular interest and specialised training in massage for compromised health, oncology massage, the management of lymphoedema and lipoedema, compression garment fitting. Other modalities include relaxation, ArōmaTouch Technique and Symphony of Cells.
Massage for serious illness, pre and post surgery, fibromyalgia and chronic pain, rehabilitation, palliative care, remedial and relaxation – promoting wellness. We take a gentle approach and offer genuine support.
Gentle Hands Massage specialises in the following massage therapies:
- Remedial Massage – deeper massage focused on problem areas of pain and injury
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage – stimulates the lymphatic system to absorb and transport lymph
- Compression Garment Fitting – venous, lymphoedema, immobility, pregnancy, travel
- Lymphoedema Management – Complex Decongestive Therapy (CDT). Compression, manual lymphatic drainage, self-care, education, risk factors, use of Sequential Pneumatic Compression pump
- Lipoedema Management – Disease they call Fat. Compression, manual lymphatic drainage, self-care, education, risk factors, use of Sequential Intermittent Pneumatic Compression pump, vibration plate
- Oncology Massage – for cancer patients at all stages
- Swedish Massage – a relaxing massage for just about anyone
Health fund rebates are available, please enquire if your Health Fund is covered. Receipts emailed/printed for you to claim.
Payment accepted by EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, direct deposit or cash.
Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy Training Course - Casley-Smith Method
Click on the link below to access course information or to book your place.
Like our page on Facebook and keep up to date with our specials
Take a moment to pause….breathe….relax
Massage is a major part of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM). CAM is defined as alternative medicine used together with conventional medical treatment in a belief that it “complements” the treatment. Therefore anything in this website is not meant to replace the advice and treatment of your professional medical team, but to complement it.