Remedial Massage Therapist with a special interest in Medical Massage including the Management of Lymphoedema and Lipoedema, Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Education.
Jacqui is available to speak at your group on risk factors, pros and cons and techniques you can implement to prevent/maintain your lymphoedema.
Based in Dakabin, just north of Brisbane (working from my home clinic) we have a particular interest and specialised training in massage for compromised health, oncology massage, the management of lymphoedema and lipoedema, compression garment fitting. Also offering Pregnancy Massage. Other modalities include relaxation and ArōmaTouch Technique.
Massage for serious illness, pre and post surgery, fibromyalgia and chronic pain, rehabilitation, palliative care, remedial and relaxation – promoting wellness. We take a gentle approach and offer genuine support.
Gentle Hands Massage specialises in the following massage therapies:
- Remedial Massage – deeper massage focused on problem areas of pain and injury
- Pregnancy Massage – modified techniques and style of application suitable for each trimester supporting the woman and her baby during the significant physiological and emotional changes that occur during pregnancy
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage – stimulates the lymphatic system to absorb and transport lymph
- Compression Garment Fitting – venous, lymphoedema, immobility, pregnancy, travel
- Lymphoedema Management – Complex Decongestive Therapy (CDT). Compression, manual lymphatic drainage, self-care, education, risk factors, use of Sequential Pneumatic Compression pump
- Lipoedema Management – Disease they call Fat. Compression, manual lymphatic drainage, self-care, education, risk factors, use of Sequential Intermittent Pneumatic Compression pump, vibration plate
- Oncology Massage – for cancer patients at all stages
- Swedish Massage – a relaxing massage for just about anyone
Health fund rebates are available, please enquire if your Health Fund is covered. Receipts emailed/printed for you to claim.
Payment accepted by EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, direct deposit or cash.
It is my hope that with a massage tailored to your specific needs, I can help you find your “new normal” and bring some comfort and relief from your symptoms.Jacqui Beutel - Qualified in Oncology Massage, Management of Lymphoedema and Pregnancy Massage
Breast Cancer Rehabilitation & Wellness Program
Click on the link below for free access to the 7 week online program from the Breast Cancer Rehabilitation & Wellness Summit 2017. This is limited access and will cease 01 August 2018.
Like our page on Facebook and keep up to date with our specials
Take a moment to pause….breathe….relax
Massage is a major part of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM). CAM is defined as alternative medicine used together with conventional medical treatment in a belief that it “complements” the treatment. Therefore anything in this website is not meant to replace the advice and treatment of your professional medical team, but to complement it.